Community post

Journal

First Time TTC

To start, I have PCOS and possible Endometriosis so I am very aware that things may be harder. We decided late to try so I'm not sure of my ovulation periods yet, but I am going to try to use the ovulation tests. This month, I had 2 periods. I am not sure if both were periods or if one was ovulation bleeding (rare I believe but hey, why not). My husband and I tried for a few days, every other day around the time that my app (My Calendar) said I was. This website says different, so I'm not sure when I actually ovulated or if I have. I am going to start doing my basal body temp when my period starts (due July 31st). That is if it comes. I'm hoping it doesn't, but my husband and I are well aware that it could take time for us to conceive.
So I am probably being super sensitive but my uterus feels odd, I'm bloated, moody and have had a head ache off and on for the past 3 days. I'm thinking I'm just a little stressed but maybe its a very early pregnancy symptom. I have to wait 9 more days, its the countdown!

All I have for today. More tomorrow.

Trying for our first. PCOS and possible Endometriosis User Image

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo