Community post

Discussion

TWW Buddies for this week

I am looking for someone or multiple someones to help me through this TWW and I help them. I could talk here, or by e-mail. Just need some help from going crazy LOL!

I'm 27, from NC USA. Thanks!

Trying for our first. PCOS and possible Endometriosis User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey hun, I know what you mean about the crazy! I'm not sure where you're at in the tww - I'm ov'ing tomorrow, so not quiiite in it yet myself. But I'm totally game for talking through it :-) I'm doing a clomid cycle with an hcg trigger shot, so my tww is going to be extra "fun" since I'm already having pregnancy symptoms from the hcg (not too bad so far thankfully!)

And I'm 28 and from NJ - where abouts are you in NC? I was down there in April, it was a lovely respite from our endless winter!

9 years ago

Hi girls

I have been stalking this forum for a wee while now but this is my first post!

I'm 23 and live in New Zealand. I got married in March this year and sadly, miscarried in May. We havn't been TTC, infact the opposite... but if I'm right i should be 1dpo today and DH and I BD (without avoiding babies lol) the last couple of days.

Unfortunately since my miscarriage, my cycle has been all up the wop so is really hard to track....

Love to join you girls on this TWW!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo