Community post

Journal

I know the odds are against us

I am 42, my husband is 41. We have already been trying to conceive for 7 months with no success. We can't afford expensive fertility treatments. We know our chances of succeeding naturally are low, but we're still trying.

Last cycle I had a very early loss. I suspect I may have had an early loss in May as well. I just hope that something like that won't happen every time we do manage to conceive. I hope we get just one more baby.

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

there are many natural things that may assist you both in achieving your dreams. also check into your local hospital to see what types of financial aid assistance programs are available to us whose insurances do not cover the IVF procedures. It is worth searching for programs. What has your OB said? has she been able to help you at all? like meds and testing done?
We are having to drive over 100 miles for the RE that takes it but will pay for meds, scholarship/ donations for rest.
Buckets of baby dust sending your way. fx

9 years ago

Thank you so much ladies! I talked to my OB back in January when we were first starting again and she did advise that it would be harder and take longer. She said IUI might be a good option for us. Unfortunately we don't have insurance right now (I've been working since early July to get that fixed but I feel like everyone else involved is dragging their feet), so even getting tested is out right now. I'm really hoping our insurance will pick back up the first of September, if they don't find a reason to delay things again.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo