Community post

Discussion

Hello, I'm new!

Hello ladies! Do you mind if I join you? We've been TTC #5 since January 2014. I just discovered this site today. I hope everyone on here gets their take-home-baby!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi! I discovered the website with my first pregnancy. It's comforting that so many others experience the impatience of the two week wait. :) what's your cycle? Any symptoms? I'm 7 dop round one. Can't wait untill next week...

9 years ago

Thanks for responding! I'm either 12dpo or 14dpo. I never got a true positive on my OPK's this cycle and I might have missed my surge. I had a negative hpt Monday, which would have been 10dpo or 12dpo. This is our 8th cycle trying.

I've been feeling nauseated for a few days, achy breasts, some abdominal aching, but I'm not entirely sure I'm not just imaging things, lol. I'm the kind of person who can find symptoms if I look for them and ignore them pretty easily if I'm not. So while I'm marking them on my calendar, I'm not sure I can trust them.

If my temp stays up tomorrow I'm going to test again. I had a chemical last cycle and I'm terrified of having another one.

How are you feeling so far?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo