Community post

Journal

I'm a big scaredy cat

According to sources, I'm due to start af anytime in the next 2-4 days. I have been very good to not poas every time I go to the bathroom this cycle, in fact, I only tested on Saturday because I had a really bad backache for no apparent reason on Friday night. But I'm so afraid to test now. For one, I hate the disappointment. Two, I kinda want to see if AF arrives on time and last, I've held out this long, what's a couple more days? However, I've felt very different this cycle in that I have a full feeling in my uterus area and today I'm having to go to the bathroom a lot more. I've also had 3 spells (yes, very short, quick and painless) of nausea today. So it's either almost time, or.... But I really don't want to get my hopes up.

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Ooh hunni, I admire your resolve! I'd be POAS daily! Good luck xx

9 years ago

I ended up taking a test. It's a questionable faint line. I'm debating waiting a couple days or testing again later today. I could see the line before the time was up but I couldn't get a picture. It's darker now, but still barely visible. And I mean barely. I go back and forth telling myself it's a shadow and that it has color to it. I'm more leaning toward it having color but it may be wishful thinking. I just don't know how faint is too faint....

9 years ago • Post starter

This was the first cycle I poas every day, even when I knew it would be negative. At first it was fun but as the days passed and I kept getting negative results, I felt like my heart was breaking. I vowed to not test like that again during future cycles. I understand your test anxiety, who wants a single line staring back at them? I think waiting to test is wise so not to stress yourself during the wait. I hope you will get your BFP :)

9 years ago

I got to work today and my brain just kept running and running. So I went to the store and took another test with Smu. It also had a faint line within 2 minutes and it's twice as dark now. I think we're getting there!! I'm trying to decide how to tell DH. Also feeling skeptical because of the previous cp. but...yay!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo