Community post

Journal

waiting game :(

I believe I ovulated April 21st 2014. My husband and I had sex 4/15 4/16 2/19 4/21. I am hoping i hit one of the days to get pregnant. On 4/27 I had some light spotting in the morning, then a light flow during the day, almost none in the pants, enough to use a tampon, but not enough to change it. On 4/28 when went to work it was heavier (i stand on my feet for up to 8 hours with 30 min sitting time). The bleeding continued til 5/1 when it had stopped. I had sore boobs 4/25. Left side twinges and pinches on and off since ovulation. I am nauseous everyday. The worst was 5/5 when I has severe headache, and nausea so bad that the thought of food made me run for the trashcan. I was supposed to have my period, 5/5 or 5/6. Today is 5/8 and still no sign of AF. I am super hot and lightheaded. My appetite has decreased quite a bit, but when i do eat, i eat. I am constantly swollen, and always yawning. I took a test (early response) at 9 dpo, it was negative, and another at 15 dpo and again negative. I am tired of the waiting game. As I write this I am dealing with a slight headache and the smell of dinner is making me gag. We have been leaving the baby making up to chance for the last year, never using any birth control or condoms. We are beginning to worry that maybe their is something wrong with us. Is there any chance that we could be pregnant this cycle or just holding onto false hope?

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

How do you track o? You may have miscalculated your o date. Gl

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo