Community post

Journal

I feel like a lunatic...

Dh & I are finding it extremely difficult to cope with the fact that surrogacy may be our only option to give dh a biological child... I want so bad to find a way to overcome this hurdle... I can't find a single precedent for this having occured, however- thru western medicine or natural alternatives... I have likely been sensitized since our first mc in 2008, & sensitization has likely increased drastically with each loss since then because I didn't receive the Rhogam shot after each loss to prevent sensitization... I have invested almost 6 years of blood, sweat, & tears into giving dh a baby... My mind & heart are utterly reeling right now... I'm grasping at straws to maintain any shred of hope I can muster... Maybe if I suppress my immune system I can reduce the attack on a baby... Maybe if I purify my blood enough I can get rid of at least some of those antibodies... Maybe if I cleanse my liver & kidneys enough, they will filter out at least some of those antibodies... Maybe if I can maximize my liver function, my spleen will produce less toxic blood... Maybe if I take iron(sourced from liver) & beetroot I can help a baby to build healthy enough blood cells to be able to withstand the attack of the antibodies & avoid the severe anemia caused by rhesus disease... Maybe if I eat cucumbers everyday & carefully avoid flouride at all costs, I'll produce enough collagen to build a super strong sack around the placenta so that the antibodies can't invade & attack a baby's blood cells... Maybe I can get regular blood dialysis to filter out the antibodies, so they don't attack a baby... Apparently nobody has tried any of this- ever... How is it even possible that in all the years of civilization, nobody has come up with any better option than a Rhogam shot which has been linked to health problems such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, & blood transfusions? How is it possible that I am part of the mere 15 percent of the population with a -RH Factor? How ironic is it that my dh is B+?

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

your a very strong woman, i wish you nothing but peace !

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you, michasmith143...

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo