Community post

Journal

Baby Ollie.... (:

We decided, instead of calling him or her an IT, we gave it a name that could be for a boy or a girl..
Ollie... <3

Today I told my parents, My dad was so overly joyed & my mom was just kinda the same lol.

I'm going to start writing my "dear Ollie" Letter on here.. you don't have to read if you don't want to but below is a letter...

"Dear Ollie.
Today, I got the darkest positive I have seen in a long time. I know you're there, seeing that dark pink line just assures me now.. We picked out your name because it was for a girl & a boy. And I don't want to refer to you as an IT. you aren't an IT. You're a child.. A very loved & wanted child.
You have been loved for a long time too.. Me & your dad are getting a new house and you'll have a big bedroom & a big yard to play in as well.. We got this house before we found out you were here with us, but we knew we needed a bigger place if we wanted a family..
When you get here, you'll have many dogs to play with.. We have 4 pitties that are so loving and awesome. & we may get another little puppy :) who knows.
Ollie, I think about you night & day.. I wonder what your gender will be. What you'll look like. If you'll get your dads amazingly beautiful blue eyes & my dark skin & dark hair, or if you'll get my green eyes & his light skin & light hair.. Whatever you may look like, I just know you'll be so beautiful.
I was told it wasn't likely I'll ever carry a baby because of my uterus being tilted. I have lost 3 other pregnancies but I just know I'll make it full term with you.. I just know.
You're an amazing blessing that I have prayed sooo hard for. I love you so much already Ollie.
I hope that me & your dad can give you the life we never had.. We're trying too already.
& I don't mean just money wise. I mean love. We grew up in broken families & we were both the out cast & We want to give you more than we ever could dream. I'm going to go now, but I'll be back to write some more!
I'll see you soon Ollie :)
XoXo Mommy."

0 / 2000 Emojis

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Have you registered for CMP? That might be a more appropriate place to post these :) happy and healthy 9 months to you!

User Image

10 years ago

Awe actually very sweet! Though I have not conceived yet and may never this was very cute to read. It made me smile :) Also I read your entry and I'm sorry for the rude comments recieved. I think at some ALL newly pregnant women will have those thoughts. I know I will I'm not even pregnant but yet I wonder will I be a good mom, will I have the patience, how much it really does change our lives. I think you are going to be great parents and don't let those negative comments get you down!!

10 years ago

That was so sweet it made me cry!!!!

Oh, hormones.... :)

I am still in the tww, 5 days late, waiting for my bfp!
You inspired me to write to my baby if and when I get my bfp. Congrats and h&h 9 months!

Sending positive vibes from Southern Georgia!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo