Community post

Journal

CD 17:

Having some unusual stuff going on since ovulation this cycle (4dpo)... Have been feeling leaky, south of the border- odd since I've been doing alot of pelvic exercises to ease the spasms in my lower back & hips... Felt a weird pop (like a thump) above the center of my pubic bone today... Have randomly been having my meals return back up to my throat (but not nauseas) & getting hiccups unusually frequently in the last few days... Have also had a few dizzy spells & an unusual amount of breakouts for this point in my cycle... My teeth & jaws hurt today, which is odd because all of my problem teeth were fixed in December... My bb's are engorged & actually feel feverish to the touch even the the rest of my skin is so cool that I'm covered in "swan flesh"... Sinuses feel somewhat inflamed although are draining a bit (prone to sinus infections)- can't tell if I'm experiencing allergies or a minor cold... Have noticed 2 particularly peculiar symptoms which usually signal AF is just around the corner- muscle spasms along my entire spine & have been able to sing soprano... Usually these 2 things either just before or during AF when my estrogen levels are highest... Maca???

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo