Community post

Journal

CD 42 still no af

So no af yet, cycle day 42. Going to see my Dr in the morning for a blood test. DH wants an ultrasound done since last appointment Dr suspected a hernia. She wanted another test done but was waiting for my af which never showed. Kinda discouraged. With all the negative hpts I can't let myself believe I could be pregnant, I just can't take the heartbreak of getting my hopes up to be crushed by another negative result. Been having increased discharge the past few days, to the point where I swear af just came but when I go to the bathroom to check there is nothing. DH says"nothing you eat seems to be sitting right with you lately" cause I've been feeling sick after I eat pretty much every time. He also says that "she won't let me in", meaning it's been hard to bd because it's been very tight down there. Last time we tried he said that he could feel my cervix, and it was hard and it hurt him. Mild cramping off and on for a few days, sore boobs but still no af. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

You very well could be pregnant. My friend has never been able to get her HPTs to register until 14+ weeks and she has had 3 kids. All 3 she had no idea she was pregnant until 14-16 weeks. Doctors cannot explain it because she shows up pregnant only by blood test, never with a urine sample. Maybe you're the same, I had never heard of someone being like that until she told me. I just show up on urine samples really late, around 20DPO or later.

User Image

10 years ago

Would be awesome if I were pregnant, I hope that's the case. Thanks for taking the time to read my ttc journal. :-)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo