Community post

Journal

Wishful and Thinking

I want so bad to be pregnant. It's just heartbreaking month after month watching AF show her ugly face. I am starting to doubt myself as a woman. Why can't I get pregnant? What's wrong with me? All these questions keep popping up in my head. I don't know what else I could possibly do to try to increase our chances of conceiving. The doctor said we were fine. I have prayed until my head hurts, but no baby. I'm sorry I sound so negative. But, after two years of trying, and friends who doesn't even want anymore children can get pregnant by just looking at her man's pants! Lol! When is it gonna be our turn? Ugh. Again, I apologize for the negative rant. Hope everyone has a blessed day and baby dust to all the ladies and happy and healthy nine months to the lucky ladies whom are expecting!!

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Have you tried clomid, pre seed , a vacation around your O ... are you stressed at work ... stress does not help with TTC I know this to be true b/c i'm also TTC but its not happening due to over stressing ... try and IUI take fertility aids healthy ppl take these things all the time to increase their chances... Good Luck an dbaby dust to you !! :-)

and its ok to vent sometimes ...

10 years ago

I don't consider this negative at all... I call it real. Real feelings and emotions when you've been trying to conceive for so long. It can be SO frustrating. I actually really appreciate journal entries like this because it shows me other women who aren't always so super positive about the process. This TTC business can downright SUCK at times. I really hope it happens for you very soon. You deserve a little bambino of your own to snuggle and love. :)

<a href=

10 years ago

Thanks girls. Its nice to vent to ladies who know how I feel. I've tried pre seed vitamins (not clomid or any fertility drugs). I'm a stay at home mom but I don't think I'm stressed. We have planned multiple vacations with no sucess. Good luck to you both as well. :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo