Community post

Journal

BD/hubby frustration!

So I got a positive opk today cd15. My husband and I bd on cd13. No bd yesterday because he worked and I made a move on him to initiate bd for today but was shot down. I am so upset right now I don't even know what to do. I just grabbed my pillow and a blanket and curled up on the couch. All I can do is cry because he will be hunting all morning tomorrow,I work late that night and he will be asleep when I get in and he works the next day so no bd! I just knew this was it, this was the cycle forus and I can't get him to touch me. I'm heartbroken.

User Image

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Oh hun! Don't be upset! Sometimes I think it's hard for our DH to realize that we have to BD on certain days - there is a method to the madness! ;)

10 years ago

I know. I just get so frustrated because my cycles are all crazy and when I get +opk's i get crazy too lol. Just want another baby so bad.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo