Community post

Discussion

TTC 1 year only 4 periods in 12 months

This is just a random post but I am so bummed. I am currently on cd 57. This is only the 4th cycle I have had this year and there is no end in sight.
Here are how my cycles looked:
Cycle #1: 136 days
Cycle #2: 32 days
Cycle #4: 94 days
Cycle#4: 57 days and counting

I am planning on making a doctors appointment withing the next week or so to see if I can get some testing done and maybe start talks of clomid or other meds he may think will help.

User Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Oops I meant Cycle #3 was 94 days

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi. I have had only one natural af this year. And it just started on the 30th I am also ttc #2. I have a almost 4 yr old little boy and I have had one miscarriage at 6 weeks pregnant we have been trying since we had the miscarriage tried clomid in March and stopped when I didn't get pregnant so we were putting it in the lords hands and then af showed up BIG surprise so now I am hopping I ovulate on my own so we can get pregnant. Good luck to you.

10 years ago

It's so stressful isn't it!? I know I will get pregnant and I know it will happen in Gods time but I can't help but get depressed when I go another month with no period or even when I have a period if I don't get pregnant. I try to find thing to keep my mind off of it and it still manages to creep back up and I get all nuts with testing, especially when I spot for a couple days. Then I think well maybe it's implantation so I get all test crazy and it is so stressful.

Are there anything other than clomid that you take?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo