Community post

Journal

Determining O Date

I keep going back and forth as to what my suspected O date might be.
I feel like BBT charting has failed me because I think I may be a slow riser.
I feel like the OPK's I was using, although giving me positives, may have been aligning with the DAY I ovulated instead of predicting it ahead of time. This may be due to my short cycles.

This month I tried to stick with trusting my body, taking EPO, and BD-ing when there was watery or EWCM.

I feel like there is nothing more I can do.

I am trying to trust myself and not freak out. I "think" we covered our bases this time finally, but you never know.
The hubs won't be at home tonight so to attempt to go 4 in a row won't happen.
Which is probably for the best. I had "ovulation cramping" yesterday along with a large glob of EWCM.
I have no idea if that means I ovulated the same day or, since today, my cm is much creamier and a tad EWCM, today is the day?

I hope I'm not broken.
I think I have decided that if it doesn't work this cycle, with all our BDing....I will finally cave and make the appt. with my gyno to see if they can spot any issues.

My goal is to BD tomorrow (Thursday), and then one more time Saturday for good measure, and then relax a bit. Although, I must admit, BDing this cycle has been less of a struggle, and more just going with the flow. Although I know what's going on with my body.....I haven't let on DH much, so there haven't been any performance issues, per se.

AF would be due in the middle of the first week of December, so I will try to relax until then!
An August baby would just be a dream.
I keep praying and begging God to hear me this cycle. Bless us with a baby for next August.
A beautiful, perfect, baby.

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo