Community post

Journal

unexpected in the two week wait!!

So situations change. A long story that one. But it happens. Id stopped tracking everything. Sold alll my opks and preg tests. I hadent even written down my last period on calender! I had to text a freind for that info when I was trying to figure if I need to worry! So yeah. It happened. Last period 18th august. Sex 5th September. Puts me bang on the big O. The clue was in the massive amounts of horny which lead to said jiggy jiggy. Brain should have kicked in and at least madee be sensible. But its done. I always thought my tww was gonna be full of excitement and not trepidation. Im a mix of yay I might be a mummy and of fudge I might have some choices to make. Everything I knew about when I can start testing has been lost in a fuzzy brain. Im over analysing everything my body is doing. Currently slightly crampy period starting like feeling n now im thinking implantation. ....
end of july my world of hoping to be a mum came to an end. Now im in the tww. How weird!

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

If your cycle is regular, you're about 8-9 dpo. You should test Sat - Mon. GL!!

to all! User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo