Community post

Discussion

do you think?

Period started 14th march
Bbt was 36.63 on 25th
Bbt was 36.12 on 26th and has stayed around .03-5 since opks have been negative from 25th

I'm thinking I must have ovulated on 24th? What do you think please?

A little about my situation. My OH is overseas and we are aiming to TTC the next time I'm with him so currently tracking temps and lh surge and generally "preping" to give ourselves the best chance.
I now realise I should do my temps every morning even with period to get as much info.
Maxie

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sorry but this isn't enough data to make an educated guess. Do you have any numbers from before the 25th? Also the decrease from the 25th to 26th doesn't sound like confirmation of O, but again it's hard to tell without pre O temps. From my own experience and from looking at a zillion charts on fertility friend, most people experience a steady increase the 3 days following O.

Also, when did you get your positive OPK (date & time) and did you get more than one?

BTW, I think it's a great idea to get to know your cycles before ttc, GL to you!!

Oh and I don't take my temp during AF since I temp vaginally, but missing 4 days at the start hasn't prevented me from seeing clear results on my charts.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo