Community post

Journal

Dizzy and Dreams

Oh, I am so light headed and dizzy today! I can't stand up without the world blacking out for a second. While pregnant with DD I was dizzy a lot, but my blood pressure is naturally low and I do get dizzy on occasion

Dreams! Weird, scary dreams. Two nights ago I dreamed that I called up my ex fiance from 4 years ago to chat and catch up, and we ha a pleasant littlee talk. This wouldn't be such a strange dream, except this guy I like to call 'the ex from hell' as he kept me in a little trailer out in the Texas hill county for months, sexually abusing me until I could get home and try to rebuild what was left of my life. Yeah... No way I would ever call him up :P

And then last night a dreamed a random stranger in the store went contortionist and then ate his own legs, and blamed me! I was arrested for eating this guy's legs!

So yeah, I'm done with the nutty dreams. Hoping I might be pregnant, because if not I'm just plain off my rocker! Lol

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo