Community post

Journal

My dogs are GLUED to me!

I'm 12 dpo, 36 days after a miscarriage, and really hoping for another baby! I'm seeing all sorts of 'symptoms' but they are all so subjective I don't pay too much attention. Today though, these dogs are driving me NUTS!

Our English Mastiff outweighs me. She is so eager to get close to me she keeps pushing my recliner around the room... With me in it! She usually just ignores me and sleeps under the table until DH gets home, but today I cant keep her head off my lap.lol. My little terrier is acting possessive too.

I am sooo hoping this is a good sign! Maybe they can sense something!

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Awww! I love dogs...esp the big ones! How old is ur mastiff?

10 years ago

She is 13 months old. Matilda (aka Tilly) is the most gentle dog. She let's my 14 mo DD climb all over her, pull her tail and even bite her ears! Lol

I love your picture! I think giant breed dogs are wonderful :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you! That's Cora (aka Cora-brat). She's the first Mastiff we've ever owned. We usually only buy Rotties but decided to try a new breed with our dogs, and now I'm hooked. They are so gentle and calm. I want more but hub says we have to wait til our oldest Rottie passes or we move to a bigger house. I've been maxed to 3 dogs lol! =))

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo