Community post

Journal

6 Weeks & 1 Day | Pregnancy Diary to Baby

Hello,

I have decided as of today I am going to keep a pregnancy diary - not just for myself, but also as a way of communicating with you - my baby!

I wanted something that brought us closer - even though you are currently residing in my uterus. I wanted somewhere that I can speak to you and let you know how everything is. You see, you might be the size of a pea at the moment, but believe me you have already made a big impact on everyone's lives.

I told my parents first and your Auntie Clare & Uncle Gary of course, she convinced me that I was pregnant with you and indeed I was. I could not believe it and to make it even more special, you where made whilst mummy and daddy where in Florida on Honeymoon! Your an extra special baby!

I told your Auntie Jodie and Uncle Matt, Auntie Sarah and Uncle Dave and Uncle Brad - I even had a quick chat with your cousins Riley and Noah, who cant wait to meet you too.

I then told your daddy's parents, who I was slightly worried about telling. Not because they are not lovely people - trust me you will love them - but because we are living with them at the moment. They have a massive house, but we were trying to save for our own. Now we are saving for you, and I could not be happier - I don't need a new house If I have you. In fact Daddy, Granddad Jackson and Uncle Sam are building us our own house, so that its all nice and new when you arrive!

Isnt it nice to know how loved you are already? Most of all I think you have definitely made a big impact on your Daddy's heart though, you don't even have a pinky yet and his already wrapped around it. Every morning before he goes to work he gives you a kiss and tells you that he loves you, even though you wont hear him he wants you to know.
Something else you might want to be let in on - yes I know about your midnight conversations. If his this hooked now, what is he going to be like when you are finally in our arms?

Mummy and Daddy adore you, our whole family does! Please little Gabriel or our princess Florence, grow strong and grow healthy. Never leave us <3 I promise it will be worth the nine months wait.

We love you so much
Lots and Lots of Love... Mummy and Daddy xxxxxxxxxx

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

That is the most beautiful journal entry. Your little baby will love this. xxx

10 years ago

Thank you :)

Baby turned out to be "Gabriel" - my little prince. He is everything I expected him to be and more :) xx

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo