Community post

Journal

Getting Started

Last month I did not "feel very fertile" and during the Two Week Wait I did not "feel very pregnant" aside from what seemed like unusually frequent fatigue. My period came on time (for me, that could be anywhere between 33 and 47 days). My cycle is hardly ever the same length from month to month and on average it is 36 days long.

So now I know that feeling very tired and hot flashy are not reliable pregnancy symptoms for me.

I made the (mistake?) of going back and reading my journal from May of 2010 about what I believed was a miscarriage. Knowing everything I know now, I am convinced it was a miscarriage and I am trying not to let it worry me. Yesterday I was reading some research on spontaneous abortion and learned that about 50% of all pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion and most women don't even know they happened because they seem little more than a heavy period. That was partially comforting, partially worrisome... :-P

At anyrate, ever since my period started the feeling that every day is a week long has gone away and time seems to be passing at a normal rate. Yay! lol

So far my TTC method is simply keeping track of CM. DH prefers the "Stop being careful and using condoms and when it happens it happens" method and I am like, "&#@&! I can't do that!" *secretly starts tracking every minute*

So this is CD6 and I THINK I will be ovulating in 19 days. I really wish I had been tracking my cycle a few months prior, but oh well.

User Image

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo