Community post

Discussion

Never been on BC...

I'm 28 years old, married for 7 years, never been on birth control, we just used condoms and avoided the risky days based on CM.

(I think I had a miscarriage in May 2010. Had a faint positive around what would have been 7 weeks and AF came strong the next week with a lot of clots. It was emotional for us both, very unexpected and I just remembered thinking that I hoped that wasn't a sign that we would have trouble in the future...)

So, now we've decided we're ready and this was the first cycle we ttc. Today I had spotting 12 DPO so I'm pretty sure it didn't happen this month. Just waiting to see for sure.

Anyone out there in a similar situation?

User Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi SkylinePigeon9797 ,
I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Experiencing this doesn't really mean you and your hubby will have trouble in the future. Just b/c you are spotting at 12dpo doesn't mean you're out just yet. Is the spotting usual for you around this time of your cycle? I am currently 2dpo so still very early for me. Good luck

10 years ago

Thank you. It was a good while ago, so I'm not letting it bother me too much. I just really hope that doesn't happen again, I was 8 weeks and if I had been TRYING to conceive at the time... 0_0 that would have been 100x harder!

It was my period, I'm out. At least the feeling that each days is a million years long goes away. lol

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

[whistle]

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo