Community post

Journal

9 DPO - Temperature is STILL up...

But, its the same 36.74 C, which it has been for the past three days. Not sure why I'm getting flat temperatures though. My temperature did get a little messed up this morning though, because I woke up at 4:40 am having to go to the bathroom so bad! I never wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom anymore. But in my sleepiness, I didn't take my temperature. Went back to sleep and got up at 6:30 am, and it was 36.74 C. But even if I did mess it up, you think that if my period was coming, it would be low anyways, or at least lower than yesterday. My period is supposed to come tomorrow or Thursday, so we'll see what happens. But normally by now my temperature has gone down and I know that my period is coming, and its still high! And I also do have a ton of symptoms today, like feeling like I'm going to be sick while drinking my coffee and eating breakfast, but I am so hungry! (I love my coffee, only time I couldn't drink it was when I was pregnant with my son.) My head is pounding, I'm so gassy, my face broke out this morning, I just feel ugh! Maybe, just maybe??

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

OOOOH! Sounds promising! I'm keepin an eye out on your posts lady! Fingers crossed for you!!

9 years ago

Thanks! I'm trying not to get to excited, just in case I wake up tomorrow and my temperature has taken a nose dive, but I feel pregnant! And I may do a test tomorrow, if my temperature is still up!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo