Community post

Journal

Here we go.....

AF is almost out the door today so here we go on our way to OV. I have longer cycles, between 32-34 days so I am using OPKs thins time around to more accurately pinpoint my OV. I never thought that I would be a woman that would need to buy tools, but alas baby making is not as easy as I thought it would be. Some days I get so down and DH doesn't understand that it's hard to not take it as a personal failure when I get BFN. I feel like I am not "working right" even though I know I just need a little more time and patience. Since being diagnoised with Lupus two years ago nothing has been easy....but when I finally have a bundle of joy in my arms this whole process will be worth it.

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I have long cycles too! Once I started using the OPK, it really seemed to help me get things on track (despite my BFNs lol). I know exactly what it feels like, the feeling like a failure. Chin up, I can tell that you are very strong and your time will come!! :) :)

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thank you so much! I got my OPK kit today so fingers crossed :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo