Community post

Journal

I just know I am.....

After having a chemical last cycle I was more determined than ever to get pregnant this cycle. I didn't use opk's like i was going to, but went by CM and O pains....We started BD on CD8 and then 10, 12 and 14...I felt bad O pains Saturday afternoon which was cd11... today Iam 6dpo and yesterday at 5dpo had spotting in the late afternoon!!! YEAH!!!! I also had a mixed drink and could only take a few sips without feeling sick.I also had heart palps and high anxiety ...this morning I woke up to sore bb's and I've cried 5 times since waking up....HAD AN AWFUL dream last night that my hubby cheated on me with a friend...UGH...woke up feeling horrible :( Last cycle I didn't get any implantation spotting but I had very BAD dreams again and sore bb's and crying right away....I had a feeling last cycle I could be and I was...this cycle I feel the same :) FINGERS CROSSED!!

User Image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo