Community post

Question

My Mother's Day BFP is now a BFN :'(

Well after getting my BFP on Mother's Day I am pretty sure I am having another chemical....I took a test this morning and the line was barely there...Has anyone had TWO chemicals in a row?? I am in utter disbelief.... Not even going to bother going in for blood levels at this point. I am 11 DPO today and supp. to start Friday. How many chemicals is too many?

User Image

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Im so sorry for your loss i have no clue on chemicals i been ttc fpr 8 months now sonce a.mc i have a two year old and my as for my mc i thought i was 13 weeks baby measured at nine but i passed it all naturally sorry tmi and since then ive been trying i saw a faint line on rite aid early response two days ago at 11 dpo then negatives and shadowing lines yesterday night at 12/13 dpo started spootting now i think its af i brought some pre seed but i am going to purchase some opks the ones with the smiley face GL Lotssssss of baby dust your way feel free to tell me how everything goes :)

10 years ago

awww thanks so much..sorry for your loss also :( I guess we need to force ourselves to not test until AF is late...then there's no disapointment ....I'm going to OPK this next cycle also...and I am ordering fertilitea- I used it with my second years ago....I just don't understand how my son was an "oops" and now I can't keep a pregnancy :( grrrrrr :/

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Have you started bleeding yet - if not, please try and stay hydrated and bedrest - look at my latest images - the line was fading - that was in April - and I am still pregnant - 8wk tomorrow - God willing - sorry, I don't want to get your hopes up falsely - but if look at my image - u will see what I mean

10 years ago

No no bleeding yet, but my symptoms have subsided this morning :( I just feel different- ugh.... thanks so much!! AND congrats to you!!! :) I know there's always a chance and until AF comes....we'll see

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

How you feeling? any symptoms?

See the image of how my line was fading before - but then got stronger again..i even had soem spotting at 4 weeks - i think about 3 days after that last image..

Wishing you the best..God bless :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo