Community post

Journal

The start of a fifth pregnancy and hopefully a third child

Today I am 11DOO.
I got my BFP at 9 DPO and a confirmation by blood test yesterday at 10 DPO.
I can't stop thinking about all the things happening in my body. So I have decided to start journaling to have a place to let it out.
I don't want to talk about it too much with my husband as he has a crazy job and we have two other children.
I also feel like if we actually talk about it too much then it will be even harder if I have a
Mc again this time.
YUP, had a miscarriage in June, 2 months ago. That wasn't my first either. I had a MC between my son and my daughter.
Hopefully it won't happen again this time.
I have a lot of symptoms which I like.
In my first pregnancy with my son the symptoms bothered me. And I complained.
This time I want them. I want them to stay and make themselves well known. Because I know that if the symptoms disappear, then so will this pregnancy.
That's what happens for me. One day, suddenly I realize that I feel GREAT and then I MC. I am happy to have such strong body cues and feel lucky for that.
So come on achy uterus and sticky discharge, come on sore breasts and tired afternoons, keep on coming!!!!

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Congrats, H&H nine months!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo