Community post

Discussion

What do you think?

Today I am 8 dpo/ 9 days past trigger, my nipples feel like they have glass in them. I got about 7 hours of on and off sleep last night at work. I keep waking up at different times each night. I came home ate breakfest went and laid down again, slept for another 4 hours, yet I have been tired all day. I threw up once last night and once the night before. My pelvis feels so weird, like random minor pains. I am constipated. I have nausea after everytime I eat. I want to cry at random times. I am really hoping that this is all not from the progesterone. Is this normal for everyone who has taken progesterone?
Right now it feels like someone stabbed my in my lower back with the bunch of knives and keeps twisting them.
If it doesn't work this month, I don't think I could do another month of this. Today is the 7 year mark. :( My dollar tree test was negative today, so I guess the trigger shot is gone.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm so sorry to hear you've been at this for 7 years. I know how rough that is. I have PCOS & it took us 13 years before we got our DD (although she was definitely worth the wait!). Unfortunately, the cruelty of a lot of fertility aids, including progesterone, is they can mimic a lot of early pregnancy signs. But don't give up hope just because you got a bfn quite yet. You did test early. I would give it a few more days at least & then try again. With my DH I tested around 10 dpo & got a BFN but waited until the day before AF was due & FINALLY got my BFP! So many of your symptoms sure sound like pregnancy symptoms, but progesterone is a sneaky little devil. Good Luck!

11 years ago

I had a very very faint line on the dollar tree test and a FRER today. Praying so hard that this is finally it!!

11 years ago • Post starter

YAY!!! That is GREAT news! Stick little bean, stick!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo