Community post

Discussion

What is going on with my body???? Please Help

I am 5 dpo today. At 3 & 4 dpo I had strong AF like cramps. Since 3 dpo I feel like I have done a million sit-ups, my pelvis and back are really sore. I am testing out my trigger shot. Yesterday there was barely a line on the hpt, today it is darker again. Is the hpts suppose to do that?? I did the full trigger shot last Wed. I have also been feeling like I have cold or something, and the nausea went from all day on 2 dpo, to starting on 3 dpo it has been after every time I eat. Is this from the progesterone?

Also when I triggered I had follicles that were - On my Right I had a 17, 14, 2 @ 12, 11. On my Left I had a 20, 17, 14, 2 @ 13.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Stop testing it is way to early, puls with that triggar shot it might give you a false positive. I'm only telling you because last monht I went thu the same thing. I started testing at 4DPO and got all BFP took a bloodtest and it was BFN. I had all the sytopms to what i thought I was pregnant. I just don't want you get your hopes up high and then be heartbroken if it's not what it appears to be... Wait a couple more days....GL!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo