Community post

Journal

A new approach

While I am trying to stay optimistic, I am also being realistic and thinking we might not have been successful this cycle. Although aunt flo still has to make her grand appearance on August 11th, and most people say I am not out until the witch shows up..I am still leaning more towards us having to try again in august due to the smaller amount of symptoms I am having and all the BFNs I've gotten lately.

So, new approach....

After reading multiple articles on fertility aids and what I can do I have officially decided to try evening primrose oil and pre-seed. Although I have swore to not be as obsessive this upcoming cycle, I am going to correct myself as say that by that I meant I won't obsess like I previously did with the hpt's. I will still do the following-

-BBT charting
-evening primrose oil
-pre-seed
-OPK's
-pre-natals
-fish oil

I am going to make myself a promise to not even open a single hpt until I am over 10dpo...I started testing way too early and it only led me to many nights of disappointment and tears. Although some women get BFPs at 7/8dpo...it is very rare and I think almost unrealistic for me to assume I'm one of the lucky ones.

Will still try to order the instead softcups as soon as I find out who ships to APO addresses and will give those a chance too, until then I will patiently wait for my Primrose Oil and Preseed to ship...and hopefully no AF!!

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo