Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by airforcewife88 » Jul. 26, 2012 2:56am

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker

airforcewife88
Reply by PrettySue » Jul. 26, 2012 7:09am

Hi there! I am offically 2 DPO today! waiting buddies? :)

User Image
User Image
User Image

PrettySue

Reply by TTCMOM2012 » Jul. 26, 2012 8:07am

I'm 2 DPO also, trying for baby #2.. I am in the same boat as you, with the symptoms... Hoping it's not my mind playing tricks on me either!! Good luck to you!!

TTCMOM2012

Reply by bossmama83 » Jul. 26, 2012 8:14am

2 dpo today as well. Would love some waiting buddies :-) We are trying for #3 and hoping,praying and wishing for a girl lol. Not many sypmtoms on my end. But this morning could have sworn I was preggo. Got up w/ DH when he got ready for work and couldn't get back to sleep to save my soul LOL! Every position I tried was uncomfortable and my back was killing me. I so hope this is our month! Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

bossmama83

Reply by RedHeadedMe » Jul. 26, 2012 11:15am

I am 4 DPO! Trying for baby #2. My sweet little boy is almost 4 and a 1/2 and at night he has been praying for a baby brother or sister, which is both adorable and heartbreaking. I hope we are on track this month! I have had severely sore breasts and nipples, and today I have mild cramping and last night there was quite a bit of flatulence. (TMI SORRY! LOL)

Good luck to everyone!

RedHeadedMe

Reply by airforcewife88 » Jul. 26, 2012 4:30pm

Awww baby dust to you all! We are trying for our first so I'm BEYOND EXCITED! I was having some hot flashes today (yes I have hot flashes in mid 20's! haha) but mainly because of this darn hot weather...I don't handle hot weather really well since I am naturally hot blooded. I feel like I want to pass out a lot and get dizzy during the summer so feeling like this doesn't surprise me. No new symptomsreally...other than my nipples being super ticklish today...breasts are not sore though. :-/ I've never been so anxious to get sore boobs...haha!

Talk to y'all soon :)

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker

airforcewife88

Reply by airforcewife88 » Jul. 27, 2012 3:56am

Well I've officially decided to adjust my O time on the calendar here since according to my OPK's I should have ovulated 21-22 and not 24-25. With this said, I am now 5 DPO rather than 3! :) Yay

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker

airforcewife88

Reply by RedHeadedMe » Jul. 27, 2012 10:39am

Yaaayyyy airforcewife now were both 5 DPO!!!! Come on double line!!!!

RedHeadedMe

Reply by airforcewife88 » Jul. 27, 2012 2:23pm

YAY for us! Oh love your nickname btw RedHeadedMe...my husband is a natural redhead...until he went bald that is, and when we have kiddos they probably will have cute reddish curly hair ;) hehe

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker

airforcewife88

Reply by RedHeadedMe » Jul. 27, 2012 4:09pm

Aww thank you!! Yep I'm a natural redhead! And my sweet little boy came out with identical hair to mine which made me so happy!! I have a feeling our next will have dark brown hair like daddy.....preferably pigtails too ;) lol. How long have you been TTC? Is it your first?

RedHeadedMe

Reply by airforcewife88 » Jul. 27, 2012 4:19pm

Yes ma'am! This is our first...and we just started officially trying. This is our 1st cycle. I am pretty fertile so I'm crossing fingers it doesn't take us long! :D We've been together 8 years, married 1 yr and are more than ready for kids :) Baby dust to you...and who knows, maybe you'll get one more red headed cutie ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker

airforcewife88

Reply by RedHeadedMe » Jul. 27, 2012 7:03pm

Awww you're so sweet thanks! I would love another redhead but for now I'm just hoping for a healthy baby!! We've been unofficially trying since October 2010 after I got my iud removed. But officially we've been working super hard since may this year. We got pregnantwith our son the first time unprotected!!! So I'd like to believe were fertile too but I've heard trying for the second is hard. :( we'll see!!!

RedHeadedMe

Reply by airforcewife88 » Jul. 28, 2012 8:52am

I've heard trying period sometimes doesn't work..all I hear these days is "Oh just stop trying and making it all technical and it will happen on its own right away!" lol I wish it was that easy!

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker

airforcewife88

Reply by bossmama83 » Jul. 28, 2012 2:23pm

That actually worked for us last time. We were trying for #2 I was charting symptoms and doing the OPK's at the time. We did that for 4months and I got so tired of being disappointed every month so we decided to give up on all that and leave it to chance. The first month of doing absolutely nothing we got a BFP! And that was after having a PAP two weeks prior lol. So this time around all I've been doing is the symptom charting. Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

bossmama83

Reply by RedHeadedMe » Jul. 28, 2012 3:52pm

That sounds like a good plan bossmama... if we don't get pregnant this month I'm going to stop trying and just do whatever. I want another baby so bad that its all I can focus on!! So from here on out I've decided to not stress and hope for the best!! Worse case scenario were going to do a ton of traveling instead!!

RedHeadedMe

Reply by airforcewife88 » Jul. 28, 2012 5:40pm

I think we will do the same too. I was talking to my hubs about that tonight and he's like "Just forget about it and have fun trying" and it's not that I don't like trying ;) but its one of those things that if you want something so badly and you keep trying to get it, of course ALL of your focus is on nothing but that one thing. We'll see how it goes...still have to wait for results and there's still some hope for 2 lines for me! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker

airforcewife88

Reply by RedHeadedMe » Jul. 28, 2012 6:02pm

Exactly!! We too have a good chance ...been six DPO now and luckily I've been busy so my mind hasn't been completely stuck on the days. True it is fun to try lol I do the same though thinking maybe this is our chance!! Lol good luck again I'll keep you posted and you do the same!!

RedHeadedMe

Reply by mariyagirl » Jul. 28, 2012 11:28pm

4 dpo since you've posted two days ago then we seem to be in the same waiting boat! All kinds of symptomps, specially pulling and cramping in the lower abdomen with butterfly feelings yesterday, I have a 3.5 yrs old, so trying for number two, last time jet lag like exhaustion and dizzy spells were my cardinal signs, this time I'm so tired as it is running after little tyke that it's hard to tell, really pray for more symptoms! Bring it on mother nature!!!!

mariyagirl

Reply by RedHeadedMe » Jul. 30, 2012 8:23am

LADIES! I posted a new question with a poll attached to it pleeeease help me! It's titled "OUCH MY CERVIX HELP!" I am super confused and need answers! Thanks!

RedHeadedMe

Reply by RedHeadedMe » Aug. 1, 2012 1:47pm

How is everyone feeling? I'm 10 DPO and feeling anxious and irritable and impatient. I was stupid and tested today. BFN! I'm losing hope.

RedHeadedMe

Reply by mariyagirl » Aug. 1, 2012 6:56pm

I did the same, had more symptoms this morning. Took the test in afternoon and bfn :( was pretty bummed out, I'm 8 or 9 dpo today.. Will wait another week sigh

mariyagirl