Community post

Journal

Day before AF

I think she will be on time tomorrow - a little grouchy so I think that means AF should show tomorrow. I am still having a little cramping and bbs hurt but in a different way than usual. They are sore - but they aren't bothering me like they normally do. Strange.

I am tired but not like I was yesterday - I stay tired. My DH does pretty much nothing around the house - he can't help it he's not cool like me and can't multi task like I can. He can only focus on two activities at once. So right now it's school and his son's custody case. Talk about people who shouldn't allowed to have kids (not my DH - his ex). So anyway not a good excuse but it's the best explaination I have lol

I think this weekend I need to do some "mommy" shopping..it's been a rough few weeks and I have some strange ear thing going on - having to go to ENT soon BLAH!! And even though my other business is doing well it's not quite where I want it. So I need to work hard on getting it done!!

Anyway that's all for now.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo