Community post

Journal

Pretty much the same

Since my last entry I have been getting minor pinching pains - nothing major just little noticable pains. Of course I have to be careful because I have a high tollerance for pain so what is not significant to me is painful to others. Don't get me wrong it doesn't feel good but it's not making me keel over either.

I had a super busy weekend - shows and extra work and the girls swimming lessons! YIKES! So I didn't have much time to stew over my symptoms or lack there of.

No sore bbs all of this time...seems like they would start but then nothing. Today they feel a little tender but again I have thought that was going to be the case and nada.

I have had more watery CM but that's not an indication anymore - my body seems all wacky from what it used to be.

I think I am at the begining of a sinus infection - or an ear infection. I was in so much pain last night - took some meds because even though I didn't want to I wasnt going to sleep without getting rid of the pain. Thankfully I get to go into see the nurse this afternoon. Meanwhile I am waiting to see if the pinching pain distracts me from the pain in my ear! lol haha! Oh what a day! lol

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo