Community post

Journal

Feeling nausiated in the morning...

After I ovulate (usually a few days after) I start to get nausiated in the morning or aka when my stomach is empty. It's that low blood sugar feeling and it sucks. I had it with my second daughter. And I had it today. I had some yesterday in the afternoon around 4 because I hadn't eaten since 8am. I am worn out and tired so it's not helping maters.

From what I am reading it could be low progesterone which would suck because that would mean that may be the reason I am not getting preggo. If AF shows this cycle I will be scheduling my dr appt and asking for a blood test.

If I didn't have a meeting tonight I would ask DH to take over the kids and go to bed early. He keeps me up doing crap til almost 11 or 12 so I am not getting enough sleep. I often have extreme sleepiness after ovulation too ...sucks I took a nap for an hour yesterday and loved it but had to get up for an appointment and then the person never showed!! I could have napped for two more hours!! No time for a nap today.

So here's to a day I hope I can stay awake and keep on pushing. BLAH!!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo