Community post

Journal

IUI #6 (6-12dpo) Update

6-7 dpo - I had very distictive cramping. not like AF really. it was on one side, kinda like a pulling/stretching feeling?, and at some points it was sharp pains that lasted only 30 seconds. I've never had cramps like this so early before AF. They weren't ovulation cramps, i had those already. I was so excited, but also dreading this TWW is going to take forever...

11dpo - I know Im pregnant. I have to be. I have all the symptoms (except nausea). I've been eating a lot, and yet i'm never "full". It so weird. I was so optimistic. I couldn't resist any more and I poas and saw a very faint bfp. But after some online searching, what i feared might be true and regretting that I tested so early. My RE gives 2 trigger shots, a week apart. So my bfp may of been a false positive - it was only 5 days from my shot, so not enough time for my body to absorb it before getting a true reading. so confused now...

12dpo - I used a different test and poas with fmu and got a bfn, i'm hoping that it's wrong and that I'll re-test in a day or so and see a darker line. I am exhausted today, I can barely focus at work, just trying to stay awake. Not to many symtoms today; breasts are slightly soar, nipples are sensitive (both of which i never get with AF), bloated & gassy, faint AF cramps, tired, kinda feel like i want to cry... I'm finding it very difficult to stay optimistic today.

DD - born 9/1/13 ME: FXPOI ER on 4/19/15. Clomid, Bravil, Menipure, 5 collected, 4 fertilized, only 2 6day blasts.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo