Community post

Journal

I figured it out!

So I ovulated on time - FRIDAY the 6th. I could tell I didn't ovulate sooner because I still had a super increased sex drive. So Friday night I was on my way home and I was like "ouch" a major pinch on the left side. Then it was like a few minutes later I had lost all my increased sex drive and was back to "normal" - DH had gotten so happy I was in the mood all of the time - so I had to try and keep it up all weekend. But it wasn't like it was. lol Maybe TMI but even the BD didn't feel as amazing as it did when I was about to ovulate! Funny that our bodies know so well. LOL

Anyway since then I have felt completely normal. No signs of anything. No sore bbs, nothing. I am sure they will start getting sore like usual at the end of this week begining of next. AF is due Friday after next (the 20th) so it's usually a week prior.

I do need to get more sleep. DH has been keeping me up and waking me up early - he's really happy I was so in the mood...I think I created a monster lol

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo