Community post

Journal

Feeling like a failure

I know this is a very self absorbed entry but since it's a journal I figure I could put it here.

Even if there are cycles when things are rough and I think it's not a good time to get pregnant and am often "relieved" by the fact that AF shows, deep down I feel like a failure. And on the months I really do want to I feel even worse. I can't imagine going through this for a year or more like so many women I see struggling with TTC. And I do know even under perfect situations it's only a 25% chance that you will conceive but man it's sure hard seeing so many pregnant women around when you are trying and not succeeding. I think DH is starting to wonder what is up with us. Well we got pregnant two years ago but had a MC at 9 weeks :( He doesn't like to think about it so he often acts like we can't get pregnant together.

Anyway that's my rant for today.

Last night DH noticed how much CM I had - I told him earlier in the day I thought I had ovulated - he is such a man he has no idea about women's cycles etc. LOL which is fine. He told me last month - "I need to circle the 20th on the calendar so I know when you will be out of commission" - REALLY DUDE!! lol haha!!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo