Community post

Journal

think I might stay confused lol

I thought I ovulated Monday - but I never had an increase in CM which I always have. Wednesday I got the increase in CM ...now today Thursday I got heavy CM and it's having it's little "I am fertile" smell. AND I got pinching pains..I thought it was just going to be one time or maybe twice - ie ovulation today instead of Monday - but nope it seems to still be happening a few hours later. SO I don't know what to think anymore. I think my bbs are trying to hurt.. I can't tell. But I was hoping for a calm cycle like last month.. I guess not.

Anyway I got a migraine today - took medication and I feel 100% now - except for the sore throat I am feeling coming on. YUCK. Well I guess I am going to have to see what the next two weeks brings. I also figured out that I have a 15-16 day lutual phase - fairly consistantly. HUM

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo