Community post

Journal

A Moment of Desperation 9 dpo

So I had a nice LONG talk with God this morning. I found myself begging for his mercy and pleading with him to finally bless us with the child we've been praying for for so long. The whole time praying I was waiting to look at my HPT that I took just before prayer with FMU. Now when I pray, I have to sense of time so I don't know how long it was until I looked at the test again. Right away I saw nothing, but after pleading for God's mercy and asking for a miracle, I looked and saw an extremely faint line. I don't know if that counts as an early positive, but I know I saw one. I uploaded a picture of it as well so other ladies can vote on what they see. I just pray that it keeps getting darker. This would be the ULTIMATE blessing to our family. I know it's still a little early, but I've seen other women get stronger positives than mine earlier than 9 dpo. I'm ready God and this future child WILL know you and serve you. Please let this be a positive.

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

awh, who knows our desires better than Him? no one! I really hope that faint positive turns into a stronger one. Keep us updated:)

11 years ago

That's a blessing to hear! He does know what is best in His perfect timing! Most times thats all He is waiting for is us to stop thinking we are in control of everything... Love you openness and faithfulness to the Lord. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo