Community post

Journal

Feeling a little down.

6DPO and I don't really feel anything besides being literally sick. Slight upper respiratory infection, I'm assuming. Other than those symptoms, I really don't feel anything. I have a slight feeling that I may be out of the baby race this month. I know that "I'm not out of the race until AF shows up", but I don't feel any different at all. I mean, granted this is the first cycle I've had since last year, and I don't know what ovulation and normal cycles feel like, but *sigh*. I don't know. I'm just starting to get tired of the game. I'm just ready to hit the finish line already and have the baby I've been dreaming about for so long. I know God is in control and I have complete faith that he has a plan for me, but since I am human, I can't help but feel a little down. I just pray that my feelings are wrong and that God, DH, and I finally succeeded in making our dreams come true. My husband thinks that we did it. He thinks he's noticed some sign in me. For example: Yesterday I was making us a caesar salad, and I looked at our loaf of sourdough bread and made myself a caesar salad and cheddar slice sourdough sandwich. It was amazing, might I add.

I've been known to make strange combinations, so it didn't mean anything to me. Until I combine something TOTALLY weird like my sister who, when she was pregnant, craved popcorn and soup together, then I'm not going to assume them as signs of any kind. I just hope I'm wrong. Who knows, maybe tomorrow or in the next couple of days I'll feel better and notice some things. We'll see, especially when I get my HPT's in the mail. I got 25 sticks for $1.99!!! Great deal!

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Where did you get your HTPs at?! Thats an amazing deal!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo