Community post

Journal

9 DPO update

1 DPO Nothing

2 DPO Nothing

3 DPO Nothing

4 DPO Very slight breast tenderness.

5 DPO Significant cramping lasting a total of 5 mins, Sore breasts and nipples, A LOT of CM, vivid dreaming, cold like symptoms (stuffy/runny nose and sneezing.)

6 DPO Sore breasts and nipples, less significant cramping, Cold gone, vivid dreaming to the point I actually slept walked to the couch and ended up sleeping there all night... yes this actually happened.

7 DPO Very sore breasts and nipples, nipples are more prominent, very very slightly darker, little lotion watery like CM, Coughing all day (like a cold,) tired, excess saliva, slightly more emotional, my husband was talking all day about how smooth and great my skin looked (maybe from vitamins I'm taking?)

8 DPO Very tired, sore breasts, sore nipples, less significant cough, watery CM, excess saliva, light headed on and off, emotional, low and hard cervix, tested today at 8DPO with a generic blue dye +- test BFN. Not even the faintest of faint line.

9 DPO Tired, slightly less sore breasts, cough gone, cervix high, emotional, watery CM. Tested with a E.P.T blue dye +- test at noon. Thinking I saw the FAINTEST blue line ever. Time will tell... going to go insane trying to resist testing until at least 12 DPO!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo