Community post

Journal

UTI?? REALLY?? UGH!!

This might be TMI but I promise you might giggle lol. I woke up this morning slowly and painfully (mentally painfully as I really didn't want to get up). So I had thrown on my clean panties for the day and sat down on the bed. I felt the urge to pee - so just as I was getting up - out it came. I couldn't hold it back...I felt like one of my little ones during potty training time.. holding myself and running to the bathroom..I get there and sure enough soaked panties lol So I sit down to finish and it's hardly a few drips...so okay I guess that's it. Nope got the urge to go again before I left the house - less than 15 minutes later. So again just a trickle...oh great I think I must be getting a UTI (I have a possible sinus infection as well). So I drop the kids off at my moms and yup have to go again. Just a little bit - AGAIN. So off to the store for some cranberry juice! And yogurt just to play it safe! lol

So anyway I am glad I can laugh at myself. LOL Today I am super tired, borderline headache, and my bbs are really starting to hurt today. AF should be here Friday or Saturday so I am really looking forward to her arrival with everything else I have going on. lol AHHH!!! Oh well such is life. Time to eat my yogurt and start my day!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo