Community post

Discussion

5/27 cd 1. anyone with me?? today im on cd 5.

Ovulating 6/12... anyone else??

User Image

16 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

Close! I'm on cd 6 and expect o on 6/10

12 years ago

That is great to hear. I am on cd7 today. And expect to O 6/11-12. Today I noticed creamy CM, that's a good sign. I will start opk and fert monitor starting tmrw. We havnt BD yet I dnt want to too soon,bxus ill get tired by the time we are really fertile. I'm really excited this cycle bcus I had 2 m/c in 7months and seems like my uterus is back to normal. The past ywo cycles my progestrone levels at 9dpo have been btwn16-19. Which means I have enugh progestrone to hold a pregnancy. So I'm really happy.and how are u doing. I'm happy to have a cycle buddy

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello, I started AF on May 26th. Im due to O June 7th-15th. Im taking Fertilaid this cycle again. I took it my Jan cycle and it worked i got pregnant after trying for a year. It took 3 weeks of Fertilaid and i was prego but it was etopic pregnancy so we had to stop it. I took a 3 month break and im back now. Im also using Soft cups.

12 years ago

hi there .. i also got pregnant using fertilaid back in nov 2011. it eneded in a blighted ovum at 7 weeks. i started again this cycle 5/27. (cd8 today). i am very hopeful this month. my hubby also used it. we used it for 3 weeks as well. as soon as i got my BFP i stopped. that was on 12dpo.

i am alo using fertility monitor, which i surprised it hasnt asked me for a stick as of this morning. maybe bcus i O'd cd 17 last month?? idk. i hope it does tmrw, in anxious.

how are you doing im sory for your loss. we will gwt our BFP, this month, with our great lords help..

User Image

Ive never used fertilaid or a fertility monitor - how do they work?

Ive just been charting & last month i used opk's, but i had a week of positives! So this month I will be keeping a very close eye on my temps to be sure..

Fingers crossed for 's this month!

12 years ago

they are fertility vitamins for men and women. Its all natural. You take them 3 times a day with meals. I start mine on CD1 til i O. than i stop it and wait and see if im late. Than i test.

12 years ago

hi girls, the fertilaid is awesome, i also take fertile CM, it makes CM more fertile. i take both til O then stop. im trying not to forget to take them, i take two togther then the other one at evening ,meal, i eat only twice a day. that y. one hing i can say about fertile CM that it can make you a bit more horny as O aproaches and makes BD more exciting. LOL!!!.. sorry TMI.. just had to say that. its a great thing though, bcus last two cycles we BD too much before O, and wen O came I was super tired and sore.( i didnt take Fertil CM last 2 cycles) So taking the FCM, it actually makes you want to BD. its all natural. i totally reccommend it. i started fertile fluids already at cd 6. thats early for ,me , im not supose to O til abt cd 16-17. but takiing Fertile CM it can make O a bit early. thats what happenes in nov 2011. i O on cd 13. but had a m/c due to blighted ovum. im praying for a BFP along with my cycle buddies. i had also took b complex last 2 cycles, and noticed it messed up my cycle (late O) , so that i stopped.

User Image

Hey ladies, not sure if I should count spotting on 5/26 as CD 1 ( Ovu-View app on android doesn't count it as CD 1)... Anyways, either CD 9 or 10 & should O on CD 13 or 14... Ovaries seem to be revving up for O but no + opk yet... Have been taking FertilAid since mid March & went from 25-30 day cycles to 27 day cycles immediately... Was taking 3/day but decided to take 1/day this cycle & see if I have more mild symptoms... Extreme pain at O time last cycle was too harsh.. Thought maybe was more ntense due to FertilAid... Still taking prenatals & using soft cups & pressed... Also have an appointment with an herbalist on Tuesday to see if we can address a few hormonal imbalances that may be interfering with TTC (insomnia, anxiety, depression)... Would be great if we found a natural way to balance things out emotionally just in time for O, so we have a better chance... Taking milk thistle extract until I detect LH surge on opk, to detoxify my body before my eggy releases... DH is taking zinc & milk thistle to improve his count & detoxify himself to have better quality swimmers... Tried FertilAid for men in April but they actually decreased his drive so I made him stop taking them because he was struggling too much at O time... Had 3 + HPT's last cycle ( 1 faint & 2 BFP's) but had none of my usual pg symptoms & HPT's were bfn by CD 27... Not sure what happened there... Also had abundant pink cm on CD 7/8... Never had that happen before but no +opk Started taking OPK's @ 1 pm & 9pm on CD 5 to make sure that I am not having issues with O'ing too early, too late, or not O'ing @ all... So far so good... Haven't O'd too early... &

12 years ago

hi there, welcome to the forum, i would rec at least 2 fertilaid not one. at least it will cont to help with ur hormones. im surprised it made ur hubby not so active, my hubby it makes his sperm much fuller and he really gets more aroused. we tryn not to BD to early this cycle bcus i get sore pretty fast . and i want to save my energy for 2 ddays bfore O and beyond. i beleive thats y i havnt gottn PG , we BD too much before O , then wen O comes we do 1 then i cant no more. then wen i get my coverline, i noticed we off by a day. that makes a differnce. well for us i does. im 41 so every BDcan count for us,. i also use cbfm and opk , today my monitor ask for a stick (cd9) i was happy. but gave ne a low reading. i expeced it. i should get a high in another 2 days, then will start BD then. LOL,, to all mommies here and future June mommies!!!

LETS GIVE OUR HUBBIES THE GREATEST DADDYS DAY GIFT A BIG

User Image

hi ladies , how are yall doing, any O'ers comming up? im due 6/11-12... any symptoms or + opk yet?

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo