Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community post

Discussion

hardcore insomniac and charting temperature

Hi ladies!
Can anyone share any knowledge about insomniacs charting temperatures?
I am a HARD CORE insomniac (been to sleep labs, etc). It is simply not possible for me to take my temperature at the same time every morning after sleeping a 3 hour chunk.
It'd be easier to capture a unicorn that poops cupcakes.
This is really screwing with my basal temperature readings.
Any help as to how I might be able to get accurate readings would be GREATLY appreciated!

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Stgmngr210!

I didn't temp because I didn't think I could. I am some what of an insomniac and I have been temping without issue. However I will say lack of sleep affects everyone differently. Perhaps my body has adjusted to getting only 3-5hrs sleep. There is some good info on fertilityfriend.com. After you log on click on "Chart Q&A" on the left hand side and scroll down to "Temperature and Temperature Taking Questions". I hope this helps. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo