Community post

Discussion

I defy anyone to explain this!!

I will try to keep this short, because it's a LOT of insanity. I m/c on May 14th at 7w4d. It was a complete, spontaneous, natural m/c. Never made it to first Ob appt, so don't know if there was ever a heartbeat.
Bleeding stopped after 4 days. A week after bleeding stopped, betas were back down to 4. One week after this, I ovulated (verified by bbt and positive opk). Leading up to positive opk and for a few days after, I watched the surge happen by watching the opk go from white to positive, back to white (meaning, only one line...absolutely negative).
14dpo (3 days ago), I got a faint positive ic hcg and had two lines on opk (the other line was NOT faint. Not a positive opk, but a LINE). So...YAY!! 15dpo, I got a tested FMU with FRER, and positive...faintish...but there without squinting. Day 16dpo, took FRER and IC with FMU, thet were fainter than the day before. This morning, neg on FRES and IC. Held urine for SEVEN hours, and took an FRES while at work: negative. Got home from work at 10pm tonight, and took an IC, FRER, and opk. IC and FRER are negative, but there are still 2 very there lines on the opk.
No af anywhere to be seen. I had some pregnancy symptoms (weird taste in mouth, exhaustion, nausea, bloat, gas, and a distinct feeling in my pelvis)...and they were going away last night...and this morning they were gone.
But, where's af? What gives with the negative hcgs with almost positive opk, after being white/negative?
It's got to be a chemical pregnancy, right?

User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Bump
Anyone?
No one has any ideas for me??

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I think you are right Its probably a chemical or could it be that you still have hcg in your body from your last pregnancy, when I had a m/c hcg stayed in my body for four weeks, even after the op.

I'm not sure Hun but

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo