Community post

Journal

Introduction

Well here's a little about me.....I am 30 years old and have been married for 8 years. I have two beautiful daughters Emilee who is 8 and Lauren who is 6. Emilee wasn't planned at all but a pleasant surprise to say the least. I stopped taking my bc pills to prepare for my next baby when low and behold one month and no period in between I was pregnant with Lauren.
My husband and I really thought we were done having children until the summer of last year. My heart was aching to have another baby so my husband FINALLY gave in:)

I stopped taking my bc pills in May of 2011. We weren't trying but also not preventing. In July I became pregnant. DUE DATE: 4-7-2012. August 4,2011 I miscarried naturally at 5 weeks. Everyone at my doctor's office keeps calling it a chemical pregnancy. Yeah whatever that is:(
I was able to TTC right away. The next time I ovulated (Oct. 4th,2011-my anniversary) I became pregnant again. Thrilled but scared to death. DUE DATE 7-4-2012. I carried that baby to 10 weeks. December 8th there was no heartbeat. December 9th- D&E. Noone is still sure what exactly went wrong. I did ovulate really late that cycle, but my doctor says these things just happen. Okay sure:(

I bled for 8 weeks after the surgery. I had a perfect cycle last month with my OV date on CD 11. BDed perfectly 3 nights in a row and nothing. I did have the worst period ever at the end of that cycle though.

So, here I am trying again this month.

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Fingers crossed for you!! :) Baby dust!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo