Community post

Journal

Second blood test

Well this morning at 13 dpo I had my second beta done. Friday at 10 dpo hcg was at 50. Today it was 376! I am so excited! Now I just wait til tomorrow for my progesterone results to come back!

6 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

that's great news :)

12 years ago

My progesterone came back at 20. My doctor wants it at 40 so I started progesterone cream last night. I had some cramping and back pain yesterday which really freaked me out!

12 years ago • Post starter

I would be freaking out too! Hope it goes up fast to where the doctor wants it to be. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :)

12 years ago

Oh question for you... did your doctor automatically check progesterone? I noticed alot of ladies on here had it checked just wondering if thats something I should ask about. ty

12 years ago

He did. I think low progesterone contributes to alot of first trimester losses. From what I have read, it should be at least 10-20 in weeks 4-7 and then should be around 40 for weeks 7-10 til the placenta takes over. I think he must be covering all bases since I lost my last at around 10 weeks.

12 years ago • Post starter

thats interesting, I had 2 early miscarriages and 1 at 20 weeks. I am going to see a endrocrnologist because I have pcos and have been on metformin from my gp. Thats supposed to help with miscarriages too. I will ask the RE about checking progestergone levels too. My appt is not till april 30th and I made it 3 weeks ago.lol crazy huh? I will have 1 more cycle to try with just Metformin, and my fertility monitor and maybe I will get lucky this month. Thanks for the info :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo