Community post

Discussion

13dpo spotting

TMI warning... lol. I am 31 yrs old and hubby is 33. We have been ttc since 2004. I was dx with PCOS and Hypo thyroid in 2002. In 2005 we got medical advice from a reproductive endocrinologist and were given clomid with a trigger shot for 4 cycles with no BFP. After going through clomid i promised myself and my dh that i would never take that stuff again, it turned me into a monster!!! In Sept 2011 i decided to take control of my fertility and weight issues. I cut all sugar and simple carbs from my diet. I have been able to lose 52 lbs and my cycles are now restored. I have been getting af around the same date since Jan. April 26th was the start of my last period and i o on May 12th. I have been using OPK and paying attention to my body. On 12dpo, I was experience light cramps and spotted light and dark pink once. This morning 14dpo when I woke I felt cramps and thought "oh there she is", when I went to the bathroom there was red and ewcm mixed on the tp. Now I have a light brown discharge with no cramping. I have read that it�s not over with until the witch shows her face, but I am at a loss with all of this. Over the past two weeks my other symptoms have been nausea, light cramping, more cm than normal and fatigue. I would like to know if anyone has experience these type of symptoms or can get me some insight. Thanks!

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

What has happened? Positive or negative?

My story is similar to yours, except that I haven't tried clomid (you can't be overweight and take it according to the rules here). But after weightloss it seems like my cycles have normalised.

I'm at 11 dpo and have had spottings today and is curious if that is a really bad sign. (Yes, I'm obsessed, I know...)
Been ttc for 16 months now so it's starting to get to you :/

11 years ago

girl im still in limbo. :( No sign of af and all bfn. I am going to make an appt with gyno next week sometime if i do not get af or get a bfp. I feel different than i ever have before. I have pressure down there and when i bend over if feels like i am sore(as if i had been working out). My boobs are growing by the day and i have burst of feeling ill to the stomach. What kind of spotting was it? they say implantation happens during that time...

11 years ago • Post starter

It sure sound like it would be a pregnancy causing all those symptoms! I hope that the test will be positive for you soon!
My spotting was pink/brown and quite small. But I also have had af-cramps for a couple of days. I usually get af at 13dpo, so that would be in two days. Seems a bit late for implantation? I've tested negative for three days but I'll test again tomorrow. Poas-addict :-)

11 years ago

I was having cramping too during that time and thought i was gonna start, but never did. They were dull cramps not like af cramps. I have had some pretty bad cycles in my time due to the pcos and nothing i have had over the past three weeks compare to af cramps. Every woman is different in the amount and timing when they produce HCG. As long as af doesnâ??t come we still can have hope. I am so stressed. I just want to move on. Either plan for a lil bean or start my next cycle. Congrats on your weight loss! it really makes our pcos better. I have struggled with it for so long and have been symptom free since Jan 2012 :).

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations to you too! It's nice to see that your body actually can function somewhat normal :-)

Yes, hcg rise can be really slow in some pregnancies, and maybe implantation was delayed a couple of days for some reason. I know that the uncertainty is difficult. You just want to know!

I've taken another test now this morning, really negative :-\ And the spotting and af-cramps continues. So it feels like it's over for this time. But as you said, I'll wait for af until I give up hope totally.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo