Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

New, Excited, and Scared---2 DPO Looking for cycle buddies - Page 2

Reply by Sydnee's Momma » May. 16, 2012 11:54pm

fyi: i'll be testing again in the morning

User Image

Sydnee's Momma

Reply by pinkstarangel03 » May. 17, 2012 11:01am

Nicole I am sooo excited for you! I hope your test today is BFP! I'm still trying to hold off till sunday. I'm feeling pretty normal still a few little things here or there but it could be PMS too.

User Image

pinkstarangel03

Reply by Sydnee's Momma » May. 17, 2012 2:56pm

Ok, I gotta be quick because I'm at work. I tested this morning and got 2 bfps!!! The lines were nice and clear this time! Soo excited!

to you all! Hope you can join me celebrating in the next few days!

-Nicole

User Image

Sydnee's Momma

Reply by Berleygirl » May. 17, 2012 3:27pm

Wow! So pleased for you Nicole, huge congratulations!
I guess testing early isn't always a bad idea, eh?! Lol!

I'm 8DPO today (FF says 9DPO), so going to try and hold off testing until Saturday - only a couple more days!! I've been very tired, lots of cramps/aches and have had a stitch pain in my right side for 36 hours solidly now. Still have a huuuuge appetite, too. Fingers crossed that all means something!

Congrats again Nicole, and all the best for a wonderful pregnancy xx

Berleygirl

Reply by BabyYogini » May. 17, 2012 4:26pm

Yay! Congrats Nicole!!! Super-duper exciting. I'm trying my hardest to hold of on testing for a few more days.

BabyYogini

Reply by pinkstarangel03 » May. 17, 2012 7:36pm

CONGRATS NICOLE!!! Hopefully our BFPs will come soon too!

User Image

pinkstarangel03

Reply by kellib0214 » May. 17, 2012 8:20pm

Hello! And thanks for the PM, Kristen! :) I'm 10dpo and got a BFN w FRER this morning. :/ I'll test again tomorrow with CVS ER and, if necessary, on Saturday with another FRER. I think if it's still BFN on Saturday, I'm out for the month. AF is due Tuesday.

Congrats to Nicole! Very, very exciting!!

Me (35) + DH (35) = DS (8), DS (7), DD (4)

One last trip down Baby Lane!

User Image

kellib0214

Reply by pinkstarangel03 » May. 17, 2012 9:33pm

Glad you found us Kelli! I hope you get you BFP. I'm trying to hold off on testing until Sunday. Keep us updated on how it goes :)

User Image

pinkstarangel03

Reply by Sydnee's Momma » May. 17, 2012 10:22pm

Thank you ladies! I am hoping to see some more announcement here soon!

-Nicole

User Image

Sydnee's Momma

Reply by kellib0214 » May. 18, 2012 9:08am

I tested this morning (11dpo) and the test was a dud. GRRR! nothing happened at all & i mean NOTHING. i might as well have POA tree. ;) I'm going to test again this afternoon after holding it in awhile. :) hope everyone is in good spirits!

User Image

kellib0214

Reply by kellib0214 » May. 18, 2012 1:52pm

afternoon FRER = BFN. i know AF isn't due yet, but i'm feeling out for the month. FRER gave me BFP with DD at 12dpo last time. if it's still a BFN tomorrow, i'll be surprised if AF doesn't come a'knockin' next week... hope everyone else is hanging in there....

User Image

kellib0214

Reply by pinkstarangel03 » May. 19, 2012 6:58am

Gave in and tested a day early this morning...BFN :( I'm 12dpo and counting my self out for this cycle, I won't test again not unless AF is really late or something. I just need to focus on my next cycle.

I hope everyone has better luck than me!!!

pinkstarangel03

Reply by kellib0214 » May. 19, 2012 8:05am

BFN for me again this morning. since i'm 12dpo, i expected at least a faint line if i'm pg. i got faints at 11dpo last time and solids at 12dpo last time and i am fairly regular. I'm thinking this is not our month - i don't feel pg at all, but i do feel cramps, etc. I'll keep the beers in the fridge until AF show for sure, though, just in case... good luck to everyone else!

sorry abt your BFN, kristen. you're not out yet, either, but you'll have my company next month if you need it! ;)

User Image

kellib0214

Reply by Berleygirl » May. 19, 2012 10:15am

Well ladies, I'll join you with the BFNs... Tested today, FMU, although only with internet cheapy test, and got a BFN. This site says I'm 10dpo, FF says I'm 11dpo.

I'm not giving up hope yet, though. I've had a lot of symptoms this month that I've not had before, and my bbt chart shows what looks like a lovely implantation dip at 7/8dpo followed by a triphasic rise... I'm trying not to hold my breath about it, and I'm already thinking about what I might do next cycle, but it's not over 'till AF shows! She's due on Tuesday, so will have to wait and see.

xx

Berleygirl

Reply by BabyYogini » May. 19, 2012 4:31pm

Gave in as well yesterday. BFN. Site says I'm 11 dpo but FF says 10. Not quite sure which is right. I believe should arrive early next week. I'm fine with what happens either way.

OMG...I made a trip to the Dollar Store this morning and found the $1 pregnancy tests!!! I walked out of the store with a handful of them. So cheap! For future cycles, I plan on using these whenever I get a crazy urge to test before 12 or 13 dpo.

Hope the weather is nice where you all are this weekend. I spent all afternoon outside digging in the garden trying to take my mind off of imagining random pregnancy symptoms.

- Kat

BabyYogini

Reply by BabyYogini » May. 19, 2012 4:35pm

@ Berleygirl,

Your chart does look at bit triphasic to me. Fingers crossed that it's a good sign.

- Kat

BabyYogini

Reply by pinkstarangel03 » May. 20, 2012 9:23am

How's everyone doing? Anyone else planning on testing soon? personally AF should be visiting any time now. Anyone planning on trying anything different next cycle?

pinkstarangel03

Reply by Berleygirl » May. 21, 2012 8:28am

Well, I'm out for this cycle I reckon. My lovely high temps dropped right down yesterday, and today (13dpo) I'm spotting so figure that AF will show up tomorrow, right on time. Ugh.
So much for all my symptoms!! Lol!

I'm already doing a fair amount (charting, opks, taking prenatal vitamins, saliva microscope, Zestica - which is like pre-seed), but this cycle I'm planning to add baby aspirin and fertility hypnotherapy to my daily routine. I figure it can't hurt!

I'm thinking about Soy Isoflavones, too, as I don't think my O is particularly strong, but I don't want to mess with my O date this cycle as it looks like it'll be right around the time my DH leaves for his business trip so I can't risk it being late! Think I'll save them for the next cycle... The good news is that the business trip dates were changed, so that he leaves right after I'm due to O this month, and gets back a few days before I should O next month (assuming I stay regular!), so I won't necessarily have to miss a cycle after all!

In the meantime, I plan on a nice hot bath tonight (been avoiding them, just in case!) and a big ol' glass of wine to commiserate another BFN.

Hope everyone else is holding up, and that you'll all be sticking around next month if you've not had your BFP this month :)

Hugs all round! xx

Berleygirl

Reply by kellib0214 » May. 21, 2012 9:33am

I tested Saturday & Sunday mornings (12 & 13dpo) & got BFN both time. AF is due tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of you this cycle! If it doesn't work out, I'll see you next month! :)

User Image

kellib0214

Reply by BabyYogini » May. 21, 2012 10:48am

I'll be waiting for to show up in a day or two. Looking forward to starting anew in the next cycle. Not sure if I'm going to do anything different though.

Hope to see all you ladies on the forum over the next few weeks.

User Image

BabyYogini