Community post

Discussion

Cycle Buddies... DPO 7...

I am DPO 7 and cramping off and on. I've never had a cycle buddy before. But this time, I had an IUI unmedicated, and I'm SUPER nervous! I've been ttc for 2+years and have unexplained infertility. I got pregnant in October but miscarried very early. Good luck to everyone!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Ill be your buddy!!! I am 7 DPO too When do you plan to test? I failed at waiting and tested today... I know I know.... SHAME on me! It was a dollar store test sooooo I do not feel as bad! I also had a dream last night that I found out someone I knew was pregnant. That happened with my first pregnancy. I hope its a good sign we ended up losing the baby 6 JAN

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

12 years ago

Yah, my 1st IUI did not work. I was VERY sad. This is so frustrating. Such a horrible rollercoaster. I've been on the phone with my doc's office and insurance company trying to get the next IUI paid for. :(

11 years ago • Post starter

So sorry Tiff :( I started this AM so I feel your pain. I had a very light line the other day so I figured I was pregnant this month. So today was kind of like someone knocked the wind out of me. Ive been so upset today... Crying off and on. Its harder when you have a MC and each month to see that you have not conceived again. I am really hoping that I am healthy and that there is not anything wrong with me. I am usually very optimistic but... Im feeling pretty lousy right now Let me know if ya need anything and hopefully next month will be our month.

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo