Community post

Question

Such a Letdown

So here is my short story. I got a positive test yesterday on a FR Early Results. It was for sure a second line. Part of it was super dark pink and the other part was just a faded line but still an apparent line. That was at like 7pm.

This morning I took one and it was negative. Could it be that I used all the HCG in my body last night and that is why I got not a full pink line and a negative test the next day?

I'm only 9DPO so I know it's still really early. I honestly just found a pregnancy test in my bathroom and thought what the heck. Or else I would have waited. I really hope that I'll get a positive again! Let me know if this has happened to you where you have ended up getting a BFP!

2 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I saw your test and it is definitely questionable with the half line and all. But I will say this, I didn't get my first standard positive until around 11 dpo (give or take a day) and early on my lines were always darker in the evening than they were in the morning. Generally your levels are higher in the morning but that was not the case for me and may not be for you either.

User Image

7 years ago

My are that way too. I have 6 kids and mine have ALWAYS been darker after 2:00 in the afternoon. I would give it a day and test again at dinner time

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo